Book Shelves



Sherlock Holmes
An intrepid teenage gumshoe finds a mystery dropped right on his lap. Literally.

Bonnie Prince Charlie
Prince Charlie knocks on a tower door hoping to rescue a princess but finds one decidedly not in need of a hero. And terribly masculine besides.

Practical Magic
What happens when a werewolf finds out that huffing and puffing down a witch's door simply doesn't work?

My Marine
Being rescued by a Navy SEAL certainly isn't all it's cracked out to be as our hero finds himself dragged unwillingly by a six foot soldier across the hostile Afghanistan borders...

Best Friend
A gay man realizes there is much more to his best friend than he ever knew...

My Dearest Enemy
Nothing cuts quite as deep as a best friend's betrayal. So what happens when a man's past comes knocking on the door?

The New Year
It was the beginning of a new year, the Chinese Lunar New Year and John Sung finds out that having a large family can have its special advantages...

Sweet like Chocolate
After an interesting change of heart, an old best friend decides to pay a visit with an intriguing proposition...

Manhattan Men
Living a blissful yet ordered life in Manhattan, Michael Wu finds his life turned upside down when his parents come knocking on his door - looking for his nonexistent husband...

I Shot the Sheriff
In a small lil town in the middle of nowhere, an amateur sleuth finds himself getting into more trouble than he's worth when the local Sheriff gets wind of his unlawful activities...

Dating Mr Perfect
Wishes can come true sometimes. But sometimes dating the perfect man can be literally hell..

My Mechanic
Ever had car troubles? Jake finds himself saddled with just such a problem not knowing that a car service could be just the remedy for his troubles.

Navy Blues
Thane finds himself needing more than a furtive love affair.

Meeting Mr Darcy
What happens when a one-night-stand turns out to be something more? A disbelieving Doc finds himself falling into the pages of a Jane Austen novel to find a Darcy of his own.







16 comments:

  1. Hi, I was just wondering if there was any place to find all of your writings. I know there were some on your old GeoCities page that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u flipped thru all these books already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Matthew, with Paul´s permission I can send them to you, because I still have them in my pc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you still have them, I would really appreciate the sharing. I had a really strong craving to read one of them and was heartbroken when it wasn't here. My e-mail is philled2thebrim@gmail.com

      ~Phil

      Delete
  4. Hey Junior, I'd really appreciate that, I wish I'd done the same. I'm not sure how to get ahold of Paul though. If you can help me out, you can e-mail me at mahewa@mahewasmemos.com.

    -Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Junior5143 or anyone who can help,
    I love all Paul's stories. Can you please send them to me. I'd be so grateful. The demise of the old geocities/savante_2002 site was just tragic. You can send them to edver621@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thrilled to find your blog thru a link from another of my favorite authors Noel Blue's site. Back when I had discovered Nifty a little over 10 years ago you were the first author I found that had actual stories I really trully enjoyed.

    I don't think I ever wrote to thank you. My Marine was and still is one of my most cherished, as it was my first gay-novel(short story) and one never forgets your first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stories are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks guys! Didn't check the comments for a while :) So glad to have you guys drop in.

    You can actually mail me at psun over at hotmail if you wanna ask something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks again paul! good thing i kept your email address after all these years....

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 years ago, u asked me in my blog where did I go for horseback riding. -- > Rider's Lodge Kulai.

    Sorry for this grossly late reply and writing here. What's ya email addy?

    Merry Xmas
    souplad (souplad@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. came accross your blog from your fren's blog i think.... U really finished reading these books?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a cool site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Your stories are so great; I'm just getting back into writing after a couple years of taking a break, and these are such a great inspiration. (Your regular blog is also fantastic, as always.)

    I do want to repeat the question of the first comment here and ask if you have copies of some of your other stories from your old Geocities page... they were all so great, and some of those were my faves!

    Either way, thank you for your talent, and happy 2014!

    Best,
    Noel Blue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings from the antipodes! (Argentina - S. America)

    Your stories are great. I have read them many times over the years. "My dearest enemy" is still one of my favorite stories ever (freaky personal resonance there)

    I will follow the common thread and proceed to ask if I can get a copy of your older stories as well (mine is the 2015 iteration!).

    I would love to find out whatever happened to the characters in your "Shanghai" and "Prison break" stories.

    Hope to hear from you soon (my email: tartan.argie@gmail,com)

    Cheers,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete